Table of Contents
- What is Cordless Water Flosser?
- The list of Best 10 Cordless Water Flosser :
- Cordless Water Flosser Reviews :
- 1) Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
- 2) Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser
- 3) Waterpik WF-03 Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
- 4) Philips Sonicare Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
- 5) Waterpik WP-450 Ultra Cordless Water Flosser
- 6) Kumet Cordless Water Flosser
- 7) INSMART Cordless Water Flosser
- 8) MOSPRO Professional Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator
- 9) VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser
- 10) Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Cordless Dental Water Flosser
- What to consider while purchasing Cordless Water Flosser?
- Difference between Corded and Cordless Water Flosser
- Corded Water Flosser v/s Cordless Water Flosser: Which is Best?
- Final Words
Best Cordless Water Flosser: A water flosser is a more gentle, comfortable, and convenient way to clean your teeth. There are two types of a water flosser, i.e., corded and cordless. If you want to use a water flosser while traveling, then you should find the Best Cordless Water Flosser for yourself.
The water flosser can reach those areas of the mouth where the normal flosser could not reach. But many water flosser requires main power of electricity. This electricity power could only pass on in the water flosser by connecting it to a plug. So, in the form of a solution to this problem, the Cordless Water Flosser comes into existence.
What is Cordless Water Flosser?
A cordless or portables water flosser is an oral hygiene product that is powered by batteries. The best cordless water flosser can able to give you the power which you need. Most of the cordless models are battery-operated; they may have to change out batteries in just a duration of one month. So it is better to buy a Cordless Water Flosser with a rechargeable battery.
When you switch on the flosser’s batteries, batteries power the pump, which draws the water from the reservoir and pushes out at pressure via a nozzle aligned at the gum-line. The Cordless Water Flosser has no power cable, so you do not need to find a plugin for the bathroom. You can Floss anywhere without plugging the Water Flosser. Cordless Water Flosser would normally provide more features like different pressure settings and more cleaning, directly affecting your user experience.
The list of Best 10 Cordless Water Flosser :
Here, we are providing the list of Best 10 Cordless Water Flosser which may be helpful for you to choose the Best one Cordless Water Flosser. The list of Best 10 Cordless Water Flosser is given below.
No. of Product
|Image of Product||
Name of Product
Price and Buy Now Link
Cordless Water Flosser Reviews :
You should choose the Cordless Water Flosser, which is rechargeable, long-lasting, and powerful enough. Here we are going to discuss all the 10 Best Cordless Water Flosser reviews in detail. We will also consider the various Features, different Advantages, and Disadvantages of these Cordless Water Flossers.
The Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser comes with the rapid magnetic charger, tip storage case, microfiber travel bag, travel plug, 4 flossing tips, and 3 water pressure settings. It also has an LED battery indicator, which notifies you when the battery is being lowed. The 360-degree rotating nozzle can remove bacteria from all the areas of the mouth. This advanced water flosser has a rechargeable battery which is fully charged in 4 hours and lasts for a long time.
There are 4 flossing tips in this Waterpik advanced water flosser. In 4 flossing tips Water flosser consists of 2 classic tips, 1 plaque seeker tip, and another 1 is an orthodontic tip. It has a water reservoir capacity of 45 seconds. After 45 seconds, if you need more water, you can refill it. You can get this Waterpik flosser with a warranty of 2 years.
Features of Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
- Waterproof Water Flosser
- Built-In Battery
- Rapid Magnetic Charger
- 4 Flossing Tips
- 3 Water Pressure Settings
- 360 Degree Rotatable Nozzle
- LED Battery Indicator
Advantages of Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
- Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser is a Waterproof Flosser.
- There are 4 Flossing tips, so you can use anyone who is preferable for you.
- The battery can last up to 7 days.
- The orthodontic tip can remove 3x more effective plaques from braces.
- It can make gums healthier in just 14 days of regular use.
- Waterpik Flosser has a warranty of 2 years.
Disadvantages of Waterpik WP-560 Cordless Advanced Water Flosser
- As per the review of some customers, the water flosser didn’t leak while using, but it will leak water on the counter.
- According to one customer, the flosser cannot work properly though it was fully charged.
The Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser comes with 3 flossing modes, 3 color jet tips, an auto timer, waterproof protection, and 12 months replacement guarantee. The capacity of the reservoir of this water flosser is 300ml. It can safely be used in water without getting inside a casing because it is made with a waterproof design. It also has a powerful battery that can last for 14 days. Each tip of the flosser can rotate 360 degrees for better cleaning in the backside of the mouth.
The reservoir holds water for up to 50 seconds. There are three flossing modes. The first one is the normal mode, the second one is the soft mode, and the third one is the pulse mode. Soft flossing mode is made for first-time users. Other users can use their preferable flossing mode as per their needs. The battery will fully charge in 4 hours.
Features of Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser
- Powerful Battery
- 3 Various Flossing Modes
- 3 Color Jet Tips
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection
- Full Opening Water Reservoir
- Auto Timer
- Maintain Oral Health
Advantages of Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser
- The Zerhunt Water Flosser has 3 various flossing modes so that you can use your preferable flossing mode.
- The IPX7 waterproof protection will allow you to use the flosser in the shower.
- The full opening of the reservoir can make it easier to refill the water in it.
- The battery is more powerful as it is charged in 4 hours and lasts for 14 days.
- The 360-degree rotating nozzle helps to remove stains from teeth effectively.
- It also comes with a 100% refund and replacement guarantee in 12 months.
Disadvantages of Zerhunt Cordless Water Flosser
- Pulse mode may hurt sensitive gums.
- The water flosser will not work properly after using it for 8 months, as per one customer’s review.
- According to one reviewer, there is too much water at one time pushing at any speed.
The Waterpik WF-03 Cordless Freedom Water Flosser comes with dual pressure control, 2 water pressure settings, 3 various water flossing tips, a Deluxe Microfiber travel bag 3 AA batteries. The batteries of this water flosser are replaceable. So whenever you are going traveling, you should keep another 3 batteries with you for safe-side. This Flosser is good for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets. Waterpik WF-03 is a unique combination of dental water jet pressure and pulsations, which remove harmful bacteria between teeth and gum-line.
The battery needs to be replaced every 1-2 months. There are 2 classic jet tips and 1 orthodontic tip in the 3 Water Flossing tips. You should fill the reservoir with cold or lukewarm water. If you want extra freshness, you can also add a drop of mouthwash in the reservoir. The water reservoir should hold water up to 30 seconds. If you need more water, you can also refill it.
Features of Waterpik WF-03 Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
- Battery operated and Portable Design
- Waterproof Water Flosser
- Dual Pressure Control
- 3 Water Flossing Tips
- Deluxe Microfiber travel bag
- Water Plug
- 30 seconds Water Reservoir Capacity
Advantages of Waterpik WF-03 Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
- The Waterpik WF-03 Water Flosser comes with a warranty of 1 year.
- This water flosser has 2 water pressure settings.
- There are 3 different water flossing tips in this flosser.
- The waterproof design of this flosser allows you to use it in the shower.
- It also has dual pressure control, which is situated on its handle.
- Waterpik WF-03 can make brighter teeth and healthier gums in just 1 minute.
Disadvantages of Waterpik WF-03 Cordless Freedom Water Flosser
- You need to replace its battery after using it for 1 or 2 months.
- This Flosser takes up a fair amount of space, so it may not be fitted to your bag while traveling.
- After using it for a few months, the water reservoir is being cracked as per one customer’s review.
The Philips Sonicare Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser comes with 1 Nozzle, 1 Travel Charger and 1 Airfloss Handle. It was the easier way to clean between teeth using this water flosser. It can improve gum health in just 2 weeks of regular use. This flosser can clean the whole mouth and remove bacteria and stain very effectively. If you are purchasing this water flosser, you will get it in green because this flosser is available in only one color.
There is a mint green color button on the flosser’s handle, which is made for turn on/off the flosser. This button also has an LED light that alerts you when it needs to be charged. You can see the semi-transparent green plastic form at the flosser’s top; it is a trigger. Press trigger once to fire a jet tip from the nozzle. If you press and hold on to the green button, a regular burst will shot from the tip of the flosser.
Features of Philips Sonicare Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
- Long battery life
- Automatic Power Off
- Angled Nozzle
- 30 seconds of reservoir capacity
- Remove 5x more plaque
- Large Reservoir
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
- You can improve your gum health in just 2 weeks of regular use.
- The LED light of the mint green button shows remained battery.
- The battery life of Philips Sonicare air flosser needs to charge for 24 hours, and then it lasts for 3 weeks.
- It is safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics.
- You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied with this flosser after using it for 90 days.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
- The Reservoir is large, so it may not fit your bag whenever you are going on travel.
- It has no more additional features like another cordless water flosser.
- Some customers complain that it does not work accurately after a few months.
The Waterpik WP-450 Ultra Cordless Water Flosser powers away plaques and debris between teeth and gum-line. It has a dual water pressure setting, which gives you gentle-to-deep cleaning. This water flosser is a good choice for anyone with braces, crowns, implants, bridges, or periodontal pockets. Waterpik WP-450 takes up less space on the counter, so it can be fitted to your bag whenever you want to go traveling. The battery of this flosser is rechargeable. So there is no need to take other extra batteries during traveling.
There are 4 various flossing tips in this water flosser. In 4 flossing tips, Waterpik consists of 2 classic jet tips, 1 plaque seeker tip, and another one is an orthodontic tip. The plaque seeker tip removes plaques from hard-to-reach areas. The classic jet tips reach below the gum-line and keep your gums healthy. The orthodontic tip is made for those who have braces and gives 3x effective cleaning by removing plaques.
Features of Waterpik WP-450 Ultra Cordless Water Flosser
- 2 Water Pressure Settings
- 4 Flossing tips
- Rechargeable battery
- 200ml Capacity of Reservoir
- 1-week battery life
- Remove 99.9% plaque
Advantages of Waterpik WP-450 Ultra Cordless Water Flosser
- Waterpik WP-450 is proven to remove effectively 99.9% plaque in just 3 seconds.
- It has two water pressure settings, i.e., high and low, so that you can choose your preferred setting.
- There are 4 Flossing tips so that you would easily customize the flossing tip which you need.
- Water Reservoir has a 200ml capacity, and it can hold water for 45 seconds.
- This flosser also has a warranty for 2 years.
Disadvantages of Waterpik WP-450 Ultra Cordless Water Flosser
- “There are some areas in the reservoir at the front side, which are impossible to reach, so you cannot clean it properly.” said one reviewer.
- “The battery will not be charged after using it normally for a month.” said another customer.
The Kumet Cordless Water Flosser comes with 1 water floss, 4 various flossing tips, 1 USB cable, 2-minute auto timer, 4 cleaning modes, 360-degree rotatable nozzle, and a powerful 1600mAh built-in 18500 charged Lithium-Ion battery. This flosser is designed with internal and external double IPX7 waterproof protection. The water reservoir is made from an exclusive leak-proof drainage design that can hold 300ml water. You can charge the battery with a standard USB for 5 hours, and then it can remain up to 25 days with regular use.
There are 4 control modes in this water flosser. The first one is a normal mode, which is made for fully cleaning teeth. The second one is Soft mode, which is made for gentle flossing. The third one is pulse mode, which is made for massaging gums. And the last one is point mode, which is made for flossing exactly where you want to clean. This Cordless Water Flosser is specially designed for those with braces.
Features of Kumet Cordless Water Flosser
- Long Battery life
- 4 cleaning modes
- 2 minute Auto Timer
- 4 Jet Water flossing tips
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection
- 300ml Water Reservoir capacity
- Leak-proof and Low-noise Design
Advantages of Kumet Cordless Water Flosser
- Kumet water flosser has a good-sized 300ml water reservoir.
- There are also 4 various cleaning modes so that you can use your preferred mode.
- The IPX7 waterproof protection will allow you to use a water flosser in the shower.
- Once you have charged the battery for 5 hours, then it can last up to 25 days.
- Kumet Water Flosser is designed especially for those with braces. That’s why it is the best Cordless Water Flosser if you have braces.
Disadvantages of Kumet Cordless Water Flosser
- The tip came off, and it would spray all over in mouth, as per one reviewer.
- According to one customer, sometimes far and powerful cleaning by this flosser resulted in bleeding gums.
The INSMART Cordless Water Flosser comes with 3 cleaning modes, 4 various jet tips, 1 storage box, 1 jet tip box, 1 USB charging code, and 1 adapter. The built-in 1400mAh battery is charged with a standard USB for 4 hours and lasts for 14 days. All the jet tips are 360 degrees rotatable. The Intelligent Design of this flosser prevents leakage, and it can also safely used in the bathroom. There is also Smart Indicator Light, which shows you battery percentage during charging. This INSMART flosser provides 12 months warranty and a guarantee of money back for the first month of usage.
In the 3 cleaning modes, the flosser consists of Normal mode, Soft mode, and Pulse mode. Normal mode is using for removing small particles between teeth. Soft mode is using to cleaning and massage sensitive gums by gentle pressure. Pulse mode is using for cleaning teeth deeply and also for stimulating and massaging gums. LED indicator light makes it easy to see which model you have selected.
Features of INSMART Cordless Water Flosser
- 1400mAh battery
- 3 Cleaning modes
- 4 Color-Coded Jet flossing tips
- Smart Indicator Light
- LED Indicator Light
- 120 seconds Capacity of Reservoir
- A handy travel bag
Advantages of INSMART Cordless Water Flosser
- 1400mAh battery can remain up to 14 days in a single charge.
- 4 Color-coded 360-degree rotatable jet tips can be used for plaque control, tartar control, sensitivity relief, and gum care.
- Smart Indicator light shows you the battery percentage during charging.
- The LED indicator light is helpful to know which cleaning mode you have chosen.
- INSMART water flosser has a reservoir with the capacity of holding water for 90-120 seconds.
Disadvantages of INSMART Cordless Water Flosser
- This water flosser cannot be used for kids with ages of 3 years or below 3 years.
- One reviewer said that if you have small hands, it is difficult to hold flosser easily.
This MOSPRO Professional Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator consists of 3 operation modes, 4 replaceable nozzles, 1 USB charger indicator, 1 AC adapter, and 1 storage bag. This also has dual IPX7 waterproof Protection inside and outside, so you can use it easily in the shower. And it also prevents water leakage out of the device. MOSPRO irrigator helps remove bacteria, plaques, and stains from teeth and improve your oral health. With a full opening design, a large water reservoir is very convenient for cleaning limescale and bacteria from inside.
There are three operation modes, i.e., Normal mode, Gentle mode, and Pulse mode. MOSPRO Professional irrigator can clean the areas between teeth if you use the combination of High-pressure setting and Pulse flow mode. This flosser is very gentle on teeth and gums in comparison to traditional flosser. It was a light-weighted flosser which has a 100% refund guarantee and replacement guarantee in 12 months.
Features of MOSPRO Professional Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator
- Dual Waterproof Design
- Rechargeable battery
- 3 Operation modes
- 4 Replaceable nozzles
- 200ml capacity of the reservoir
- AC adapter
Advantages of MOSPRO Professional Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator
- There are 3 operation modes; you can find any anyone which you prefer.
- The water reservoir can hold 200ml water for up to 50 seconds.
- MOSPRO Cordless Irrigator comes with a USB charger, which can easily be fitted to any charger.
- This flosser battery is rechargeable, so there is no need to take extra batteries while traveling.
- It is more effective for improving your oral health.
Disadvantages of MOSPRO Professional Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator
- As per the review of a few customers, the irrigator would not work properly after using it for 1-2 months.
- “It would not turn on when the button is pressed, then it turns on and off repeatedly after using it for a few weeks.” said one reviewer.
The VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser has a reservoir with a 200ml capacity and 50 seconds holding capacity. It is effortless to clean the reservoir of this flosser. If you would not clean it regularly, then limescale and bacteria may build in it. You can charge this flosser with a USB charger. The battery of this flosser can also charge with the same charger as your smartphone or tablet. This VAVA Dental flosser is designed with IPX7 waterproof protection. The dental flosser is protected from submersion in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes.
You should choose the water cleaning mode before flossing. There are 3 cleaning modes, Normal mode, Soft mode, and Pulse mode. Normal mode has high water pressure, which is made for experienced users. The soft mode has low water pressure, which can be used by kids, anyone with sensitive teeth, and first-time users. Pulse mode is made for gum care.
Features of VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser
- 200 ml Reservoir capacity
- IPX7 Waterproof Protection
- Long battery life
- The 360-degree rotatable nozzle tip
- 3 cleaning modes
- Suitable for braces and other dental work
Advantages of VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser
- The reservoir can 200 ml water for up to 50 seconds.
- VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser can also charge with the charger of your smartphone or tablet.
- You can keep this flosser in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes because it was protected by IPX7 waterproof protection.
- There are 3 various cleaning modes so that you can use your preferred mode.
- This flosser’s battery lasts up to 24 days with a single charge.
Disadvantages of VAVA Cordless Water Dental Flosser
- As per one reviewer, the flosser started to turn on itself and spraying water everywhere after a few months.
- On/Off switch is placed improperly, it may turn on by accidental touch.
The Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Cordless Dental Water Flosser requires replaceable AA batteries. So you need to take extra batteries with you whenever you are going to travel for safe-side. This flosser provides powerful and refreshing cleaning. It can rinse away plaques, food particles, and bacteria from hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Flosser does not take more space on the counter or in your bag while traveling. There is a reservoir in this flosser, placed in the dishwasher for sterilizing and cleaning.
There are two pulse settings in this flosser, high and low. High pulse setting is made for everyday cleaning, and Low pulse setting is made for gentle cleaning on sensitive gums. Panasonic flosser is also made with a waterproof design. You can fill the reservoir by pull out the bottom part of the flosser. The reservoir will give you a time of 40 seconds for flossing.
Features of Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Cordless Dental Water Flosser
- 2 AA replaceable batteries
- Small-sized water flosser
- 2 pulse settings
- Waterproof design
- 40 seconds of water reservoir capacity
- Collapsible design for travel and storage
Advantages of Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Cordless Dental Water Flosser
- This flosser comes in a small size so it can easily fit into your bag whenever you are going to travel.
- You can easily choose your preferable pulse setting from 2 pulse settings.
- Panasonic EW-DJ10-A flosser can be used in the shower because it is made with a waterproof design.
- The water reservoir will give you 40 seconds of flossing time.
- All parts of this flosser would be cleaned easily and quickly washable.
Disadvantages of Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Cordless Dental Water Flosser
- This flosser comes with only one flosser head.
- You have to keep extra batteries with you when you are going to travel.
What to consider while purchasing Cordless Water Flosser?
Water Reservoir :
Mostly Cordless water flossers have a reservoir that will give you 30-60 seconds of flossing time. After 30-60 seconds, you need to refill the reservoir. The size of the water reservoir is the largest.
You should also check out the battery: the water flosser has a built-in battery or removable battery. If the water flosser has built-in batteries, then you would recharge the battery. And if the water flosser has a removable battery, you would keep the other batteries replacing the old batteries.
The lasting capacity of battery :
If the water flosser comes with built-in batteries, you should check out the lasting capacity of charged batteries. And the other thing is that how much time the water flosser takes for charging. If the water flosser comes with replaceable batteries, you should check out how long the battery needs to replace.
Size of water flosser :
You should also check out the water flosser’s size that it can be easily fitted to your bag or not. If it can be easily fitted to your bag, then you should go to purchase that. If you are purchasing a flosser without checking its size, you may have to take another small bag with you. So it’s better to purchase a water flosser after checking the size.
Rotatable Nozzle :
Some water flossers can rotate full 360 degrees to reach all areas of the mouth easily. It can remove all the bacteria from the mouth. Simultaneously, some water flossers can rotate but not as flexibly as 360 degrees rotated flosser. So you should also check out that the nozzle can rotatable or not.
Difference between Corded and Cordless Water Flosser
|Sl. No.||Feature||Corded Water Flosser||Cordless Water Flosser|
|1||Size||The size of Corded Water Flosser is large in comparison to Cordless Water Flosser||The size of the Cordless Water Flosser is small.|
|2||Usefulness||The Corded Water Flosser can be used if you rarely travel anywhere.||The Cordless Water Flosser can be used if you frequently travel anywhere.|
|3||Flossing Time||The Corded Water Flosser provides an average of 2-3 minutes of flossing time.||The Cordless Water Flosser provides an average of 50-90 seconds of flossing time.|
|4||Water Pressure Settings||Corded Water Flosser provides more than 3 pressure settings.||Cordless Water Flosser provides 3 or less than 3 pressure settings.|
|5||Tip Storage||There is tip storage available in the Corded Water Flosser.||There is no tip storage in Cordless Water Flosser.|
|6||Waterproof Protection||Corded Water Flosser does not come with waterproof protection.||Most Cordless Water Flossers come with IPX7 waterproof protection.|
|7||Handle||Corded Water Flosser has a small and convenient handle.||Cordless Water Flosser has a thick handle.|
|8||The lasting capacity of Battery||Mostly Corded Water Flosser has an average lasting capacity of a battery up to one week.||Mostly Cordless Water Flosser has an average lasting capacity of a battery up to 4-5 weeks.|
Corded Water Flosser v/s Cordless Water Flosser: Which is Best?
A water flosser is your basic need to clean your teeth. Both the Corded and Cordless water flossers have some benefits and some limitations. So it depends on your needs, priority, and lifestyle. If you rarely travel anywhere, then you should choose a Corded water flosser. And if you frequently travel anywhere, then you should choose Cordless water flosser for you.
The price of water flosser is the most affected factor when you are buying a flosser. Cordless water flossers are more affordable in comparison to Corded water flossers. If you want to invest more in water flossers, you can buy a Corded Water Flosser. But if you are finding an affordable water flosser, you should purchase a Cordless Water Flosser.
In any product, durability also matters. The waterproof protection made the flosser long-lasting. Waterproof protection is available in the Cordless Water Flosser, not in the Corded Water Flosser. That’s why the more durable water flosser is a Cordless water flosser.
Water Pressure Settings :
Water pressure settings are also an important feature of the water flosser. More pressure settings make the flosser more convenient to use. There are more water pressure settings in the Corded water flosser in comparison to the Cordless water flosser. Thus, from the point of view of water pressure setting, Corded Water Flossers are best.
Guarantee and warranty :
There is more warranty duration period in the Corded Water Flosser compared to Cordless Water Flosser. Corded Water Flossers have a warranty period of an average of 2 years, while Cordless Water Flossers have a warranty period of 1 year.
Most of the above-mentioned Cordless Water Flossers come with waterproof protection, which is one of the best features of Cordless Flossers. We hope that this article would help you in choosing Best Cordless Water Flosser. For more information, please head to www.amazon.com/cordless-waterflosser.
I’m a General Dental Practitioner from Belgium living in the USA. I work Biotech Dental with my 20+ years of experience working in the dental industry and dealing with 1000’s patients, I hope to inform you and help you with my knowledge and the importance of dental hygiene.