Table of Contents
- List of 10 Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums:
- Detail reviews of Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums:
- 1) Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- 2) Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush :
- 3) Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush :
- 4) Philips Sonicare HX8911 HealthyWhite+ Electric Toothbrush :
- 5) Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 6) Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 7) Oral B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 8) Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 9) Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 :
- 10) Philips Sonicare HX6921 FlexCare + Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- What to Consider Before Buying Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums :
- Causes of Receding Gums :
- Why is Electric Toothbrush Best Option for Receding Gums?
Best Electric Toothbrush For Receding Gum – Best Electric Toothbrush for gingivitis, periodontal disease, and Sensitive Gums:
We all should cure our teeth and gums properly to maintain our oral health. The absence of a proper cure may result in many problems with gums. Receding gums is one of the problems which occur when the gums start to move from their position. That’s why most dentists recommend using an electric toothbrush for receding gums daily.
There are many causes of receding gums. So you need to consult with your dentists once a week when you are suffering from receding gums. You should use the best electric toothbrush for receding gums to make your gums healthier again.
An electric toothbrush has many features that are helpful to cure your oral health completely. It can remove all the germs, bacteria, plaque, and receding gums from your mouth. You do not need to brush hardly for clean teeth effectively. Just brush your teeth with the best electric toothbrush to clean your teeth and gums smoothly.
List of 10 Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums:
There are many Electric Toothbrushes are available in the market. So it is quite challenging to find out anyone from them for your receding gums. To save your time, we have researched finding the 10 Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums, which are given below.
|Sl. No.||Product Image||Product Name||Battery Life||Price|
|1||Oral-B White Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush||7 Days||Check Price|
|2||Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care||AC Power||Check Price|
|3||Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Electric Toothbrush||14 Days||Check Price|
|4||Philips Sonicare HX8911 HealthyWhite+||21 Days||Check Price|
|5||Philips Sonicare 3 Gum Health Rechargeable Toothbrush||21 Days||Check Price|
|6||Philips Sonicare 5100 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush||14 Days||Check Price|
|7||Oral B Pro 3000||10 Days||Check Price|
|8||Philips Sonicare FlexCare Whitening Toothbrush||14 Days||Check Price|
|9||Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100||21 Days||Check Price|
|10||Philips Sonicare FlexCare||21 Days||Check Price|
Detail reviews of Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums:
Now, let us start to consider these 10 Best Electric Toothbrushes in detail. And also discuss their various Features, Advantages, and Disadvantages.
Oral-B White Pro 1000 Electric Toothbrush has clinically proven superior 3D cleaning action. Its brush head oscillates quickly to remove plaque from your teeth. This toothbrush will not slip from your hand because blue colored part of the rubber sticks to your hand. The 16 degree angled bristles surround each tooth and remove germs and bacteria.
The Oral-B Pro 1000 Toothbrush has a safety section for you. The pressure sensor will automatically stop pulsating if you are brushing too hard. This toothbrush can break and remove 300% more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush. The Built-in timer alerts you to change the section of your mouth every 30 seconds of 2 minutes.
Features of Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- 1 Brushing Mode
- Pressure Sensor
- Built-in 2 Minute Timer
- 16 Degree Angled Bristles
- 3D Cleaning Action
- Long Battery Life
Advantages of Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- Oral-B White Pro 1000 is clinically proven to give superior cleaning compared to normal toothbrushes.
- A pressure sensor helps you to prevent hard brushing on your teeth.
- This Electric toothbrush can remove 300% more plaque from treated areas.
- A Built-in, 2-minute timer encourages you to clean your teeth within the proper time.
- The lithium-polymer battery provides 7 days of consistent usage with only one full charge.
- It features a clean mode that can thoroughly clean your teeth and gums.
Disadvantages of Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- Oral-B White Pro 1000 toothbrush has only one brush head.
- Lithium polymer batteries need to charge for 22 hours.
The Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care is a unique combination of Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush. It provides both facilities of brushing and water flossing in one device. There are 5 different jet tips available. All these tips can rotate at 360 degrees. You can control the water flow by using the pause button situated on the handle of the flosser. The sonic toothbrush has 2-speed settings for brushing, one for thoroughly clean and another for low intensity.
Waterpik WP-900 Sonic toothbrush has 3 LED green lights, which show you battery situations. You should charge it when only one LED light has remained. You can move the dial left or right in the water flosser for customizing pressure settings, which seems more preferable to you. A water flosser can remove plaque and debris between teeth and below the gum-line.
Features of Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush :
- Covered Reservoir
- 2 Speed Settings
- Tip Storage
- 2 Minute Timer/ 30 Second Pacer
- 10 Water pressure settings
- Toothbrush Travel Case
Advantages of Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush :
- Waterpik WP-900 comes with a 700ml capacity reservoir that holds water for up to 90 seconds.
- Sonic Toothbrush has two-speed settings for gentle cleaning or maximum plaque removal.
- The 360-degree rotatable nozzle helps you to remove bacteria from hard-to-reach areas.
- This unique combination saves counter space.
- You can stop water flow by the pause button.
- It comes with 5 various jet tips and also with tip storage.
- There are 2 brush heads included with the Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care.
Disadvantages of Waterpik WP-900 Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush :
- According to one reviewer, the water flosser makes some noise while it was running.
- You should not leave the toothbrush in the holder; otherwise, it may die.
The Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Toothbrush is an ideal toothbrush for receding gums. This electric toothbrush is made with silicon-type high-tech material. It also has 6 impressive modes of cleaning teeth i.e., daily clean mode, gum care mode, sensitive mode, whitening mode, deep clean mode, and tongue cleaner mode. This electric toothbrush also comes with waterproof protection.
Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Toothbrush has a unique facility of Oral-B app. This app gives you real-time feedback. It can focus on brushing on your most important areas. It also motivates you with great oral tips and notices when you are brushing too hard. There are 3 brush heads available, so you can choose anyone which is more convenient for you.
Features of Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush :
- 6 Cleaning Modes
- Visible Pressure Sensor
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Premium Travel Case
- 2 Minute Timer
- 3 Different Brush Heads
Advantages of Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush :
- Oral-B 7000 provides 3D cleaning to clean your entire mouth and remove 100% more plaque from your teeth.
- Triple pressure sensor prevents you when you are brushing too hard.
- There are 6 cleaning modes available so that you can choose your preferred model easily.
- This toothbrush has a 2-minute timer, which prevents you from over-brushing.
- SmartSeries toothbrush has a NiMH battery that lasts for 10 days.
- It comes with a round brush head that can surround each tooth.
Disadvantages of Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush :
- This electric toothbrush takes 24 hours for a full charge.
- Oral-B 7000 toothbrush provides powerful brushing, even insensitive mode.
Philips Sonicare HX8911 Toothbrush has two cleaning modes. The Clean mode removes plaque, and the White mode brightens teeth by removing stains. It will make gums healthier in just two weeks of regular use. With a combination of 2 cleaning modes and 3 intensity settings, you can customize 6 variable settings. This electric toothbrush removes bacteria between teeth and below the gum-line.
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite can remove stains like coffee, wine, tobacco, etc. You should brush after taking a meal if you are suffering from receding gums. The travel case is being helpful to you for carrying out toothbrushes anywhere. A two-color battery charge indicator will notify you when the battery needs to be charged.
Features of Philips Sonicare HX8911 HealthyWhite+ Electric Toothbrush :
- 3 Intensity Settings
- Two-Color Battery Indicator
- Travel Case and Charger
- 2 Cleaning Modes
- Smart Timer and Quad-pacer
- Rechargeable Toothbrush
Advantages of Philips Sonicare HX8911 HealthyWhite+ Electric Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare HX8911 Toothbrush can remove 100% more stains compared to the general toothbrush.
- It will whiten your teeth up to two shades in just a week of regular use.
- You can customize variable settings by combining 3 intensity settings and 2 cleaning modes.
- With the use of customizable settings, you can remove 7 times more plaque from your teeth.
- A two-Color battery indicator will notify you to charge the battery.
- HealthyWhite+ removes plaque and stains from hard-to-reach areas.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare HX8911 HealthyWhite+ Electric Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare HX8911 has only one diamond clean brush head.
- According to some reviewers, the brush started to make different, loud, and annoying sounds after a few months of usage.
Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare Toothbrush has Patented Sonic Technology. This technology provides 31000 brush strokes per minute. The Gum Health brush head has a soft bristle, which gives gentle and effective cleaning to gums. This toothbrush can remove 6 times more plaque in comparison to a manual toothbrush. It cleans hard-to-reach areas and helps to make gums healthier. Blue bristles fade to white to remind you that you should change the brush head.
Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare Toothbrush also has travel cases, making it easy to carry out a toothbrush anywhere. The battery of this toothbrush can remain for up to 3 weeks. This toothbrush is very easy and comfortable to hold in your hand. Both the brush head and toothbrush handle are with easy-to-clean.
Features of Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 1 Pro-result Gum Health
- Smart-Timer and Quad-pacer
- 3 Intensity Settings
- Travel Case
- Long Battery Life
- Patented Sonic Technology
Advantages of Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare works gently and effectively to improve your oral health 100% more than a general toothbrush.
- The brush head has cup-shaped bristles, which provide gentle and effective cleansing to your teeth and gums.
- 3 intensity settings help you to brush comfortably.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this electric toothbrush can last up to 3 weeks.
- Smart-Timer and Quad-pacer help to brush in all the areas of your mouth.
- You can easily carry out this toothbrush with the help of its travel case.
Disadvantages of Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Philips HX6610-01 Sonicare toothbrush has only one Pro-result Gum Health toothbrush head.
- The toothbrush buzz loudly while operating but cleans teeth very well, as per one user’s opinion.
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 has a Brush Sync System. This will notify you when the brush head needs to be changed. There are three modes of cleaning teeth in this electric toothbrush. The first one is the Clean mode, which gives you superior cleaning teeth. The second one is a White mode, which gives you brighter teeth by removing all the stains. And the last one is Gum care mode, which gives you an extra minute of brushing with low power for massaging gums.
The built-In pressure sensor of Philips Sonicare 5100 vibrates the toothbrush’s handle when you are brushing too hard. You can see which cleaning mode is on by its LED light. This Sonic Toothbrush is suitable for a person with braces, fillings, crowns, and veneers. It is also useful for preventing cavities and improving oral health.
Features of Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- Brush-Sync Replacement Reminder
- Battery Charge Indicator
- 2 Minute Timer and 30 Second Pacer
- Automatic Power Off
- Light-Weighted Device
Advantages of Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Brush-Sync will notify you via LED light, which shows that you should change the brush head.
- This toothbrush provides 62000 brush movements per minute.
- You can easily choose your preferred cleaning mode as it has 3 different cleaning modes.
- The pressure Sensor of Philips Sonicare 5100 vibrates the handle if you are brushing too hard.
- The toothbrush will automatically power off after you complete your 2-minute brushing.
- Philips Sonicare rechargeable battery can remain up to two weeks.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare 5100 model has no app to track your brushing data.
- Replacing brush heads makes this toothbrush expensive.
The Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Toothbrush can whiten your teeth surface in just one use. It is a light-weighted device so you can use it more comfortably. This toothbrush can connect with your smartphone. There are 3 cleaning modes in this Electric toothbrush: daily clean mode, Gum care mode, and Sensitive mode. It would help if you used a sensitive mode when you suffer from any problem related to gums.
Oral-B Pro 3000 toothbrush has a visible pressure sensor, which will notify you when you are brushing too hard. The built-in timer encourages you to brush for proper 2 minutes as per the recommendation of dentists. And 30-second pacer helps you to brush in all the areas of the mouth for equal time.
Features of Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- 3 Brushing Modes
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Visible Pressure Sensor
- Long Battery Life
- 3D White Cleaning Brush Head
- Battery Charge Indicator
Advantages of Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Oral-B Pro 3000 has small round brush heads.
- From the 3 modes of cleaning teeth, you can choose your preferred cleaning mode.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this device can remain for 7-10 days.
- It is more comfortable to hold and use a toothbrush as it was a light-weighted device.
- In the storage compartment, you can store 4 brush heads.
- A visible pressure sensor will alert you to stop brushing hardly by its light.
Disadvantages of Oral-B Pro 3000 Electronic Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- The battery of Oral-B Pro 3000 needs to be charged for 8-12 hours.
- This toothbrush has only one 3D Whitening Brush Head.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric Toothbrush has a Dyanic Cleaning Action. It provides 62000 movements per minute and cleans your teeth. It is also helpful to massage your gums. This toothbrush can be used by persons with braces, dental restoration, and periodontal pockets. You can whiten your teeth in just a week of regular usage. It can remove plaque and debris 7 times more effective than the general toothbrush.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Toothbrush has 3 modes to clean your teeth completely. The first one is the Clean mode, which removes plaque from all areas of your mouth. The second one is Whiten mode, which is helpful to remove stains from the teeth surface. And the third one is the massage mode, which improves your gum health by stimulating them. The stains of coffee, red wine, or tea can be easily clean with this toothbrush.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Dynamic Cleaning Action
- 2 Diamond Clean Brush Heads
- Patented Sonic Technology
- 3 Teeth Cleaning Modes
- 2 Travel Caps and Travel Cases
- 3 Weeks Battery Life
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Toothbrush removes 7 times more plaque than a general toothbrush.
- The Dynamic cleaning action provides 62000 movements/minute.
- It can improve your gum health in just two weeks.
- A multi-voltage travel charger can charge Flexcare toothbrushes rapidly.
- You can easily use this toothbrush to remove stains of coffee, tea, or red wine from your teeth surface.
- This electric toothbrush has 2 personalized cleaning routines, i.e., care and Max care.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Rechargeable Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare rechargeable toothbrush requires 1 Lithium-Ion battery, which is not included with the model.
- According to the reviews of some customers, it stopped working after more than 6 months.
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Sonicare toothbrushes can improve your gum health by up to 100%. If you have sensitive teeth and receding gums, then this toothbrush is best for you. It works gently and effectively on your teeth and gums. The Patented Sonic Technology provides 31000 brush strokes per minute. It will not take too much space on your counter. A travel case and Travel charger are included with this toothbrush.
There are 3 intensity settings available in Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100. So you can customize your preferable intensity setting as per your need. It is safe and gentle for a person with veneers, implants, orthodontics, and dental work. This toothbrush will notify you by blue reminder bristles when the brush head needs to be replaced.
Features of Philips HX6631 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- 3 Intensity Settings
- Snap-on Design
- Two-Color Battery Charge Indicator
- Patented Sonic Technology
- Travel Case and Travel Charger
- Blue Reminder Bristles
Advantages of Philips HX6631 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- Philips HX6631 Sonicare Toothbrush can remove 6 times more plaque than a general toothbrush.
- Toothbrush head has a cup-shaped profile, which gives gentle cleaning to your teeth and gums.
- Snap-on Design is helpful to you while replacing brush head.
- You can carry out this toothbrush in a travel case whenever you go traveling.
- This toothbrush requires 2 AAA batteries, which remain for up to 3 weeks.
- A two-color battery charge indicator will notify you when the battery is going below.
Disadvantages of Philips HX6631 Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- You have to purchase 2 AAA batteries separately because they are not included with the toothbrush.
- Philips HX6631 Sonicare Toothbrush has only 1 ProResults Gum Health brush head.
Philips Sonicare HX6921 Flexcare + Rechargeable Toothbrush provides complete gum care. It is clinically proven to improve your gum health in 2 weeks. It provides 31000 strokes per minute to remove plaque between teeth and along the gum-line. This toothbrush comes with 5 brushing modes that are Clean mode, Gum care mode, Refresh mode, Sensitive mode, and Massage mode. A unique back-lighting feature shows your selected mode when you turn on the toothbrush.
The Philips Sonicare HX6921 Toothbrush gives superior cleaning to your teeth. This toothbrush has two ProResult Gum health brush heads. It is helpful to reduce inflammation and bleeding gums and also protects your teeth from gingivitis. With this electric toothbrush, you can remove 6 times more plaque in comparison to a manual toothbrush.
Features of Philips Sonicare HX6921 Flexcare + Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- 5 Brushing modes
- 2 Pro-Results Gum Health Brush Heads
- Unique Back-Lighting
- Brush Head Storage
- 3 Weeks Battery Life
- Quad-pacer and a two-minute timer
Advantages of Philips Sonicare HX6921 Flexcare + Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- Philips Sonicare HX6921 comes with a unique backlighting feature that shows the selected brushing mode.
- This toothbrush provides superior cleaning to your teeth and prevents gingivitis.
- There are 5 brushing modes so that you can use your preferred mode.
- The battery can remain for the duration of 3 weeks.
- Philips Sonicare HX6921 Toothbrush is clinically proven for improving your gum health.
- You can easily carry out toothbrushes in a travel case whenever you go traveling.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare HX6921 Flexcare + Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- This toothbrush requires an LR44 battery, which is not included with the device.
- The pressure sensor is not available in Philips Sonicare HX6921 Electric Toothbrush.
What to Consider Before Buying Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums :
You should not use a general toothbrush when you have any problems related to your oral health. You should consult with your dentist and then decide about any toothbrush. Most dentists recommend using an electric toothbrush if you are suffering from receding gums. Here we provide some important points that you should consider while buying a new Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums.
Built-In Timer/Pacer :
A Built-in timer encourages you to brush for proper 2 minutes. Some electric toothbrush has a 3-minute timer in which 2 minutes for brushing teeth and 1 minute for massaging gums. Pacer will notify you every 30 seconds of 2 minutes for changing the section of brushing.
Pressure Sensor :
There are some electric toothbrushes which are come with an h pressure sensor. First, you should check out that it has a pressure sensor or not, which you will purchase. The second thing is that the pressure sensor is visible or not visible. It is a beneficial factor for your oral health as it will notify you when you are brushing too hard. It will notify you by either lighting or vibrating.
Oscillating or Rotating Technology :
The electric toothbrush which you want to purchase must have a feature of Oscillating and Rotating technology. Rotating technology helps to remove plaque from hard-to-reach areas. And Oscillating technology can remove bacteria and germs.
Additional Cleaning Mode :
Additional cleaning modes of electric toothbrushes are also helpful. Most of all, toothbrushes come with the same cleaning modes like daily clean, whiten mode, gum care mode, sensitive mode, etc. But additional cleaning modes help you provide different cleaning deep clean modes, tongue clean mode, refresh mode, etc.
Bluetooth Connectivity :
Bluetooth connectivity is also an important feature in new models of electric toothbrushes. Via Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect your electric toothbrush with your smartphone by a specific brand app. It enables you to see the section in which you are brushing easily.
Price is also an effective factor when you are going to purchase an electric toothbrush. If you invest more in an electric toothbrush, then you can get more specific features with them. And on the other side, when you are less invested in an electric toothbrush, you can get a few features compared to an expensive electric toothbrush.
Battery Life :
All the electric toothbrushes do not come with the same battery life. Some of them have a more lasting capacity, while some have a less lasting capacity. So, you should also check out how many days an electric toothbrush can remain with a single charge.
[amazon bestseller=”Receding Gums” items=”3″]
Causes of Receding Gums :
There is not only one cause responsible for receding gums. So here we are telling you different reasons for receding gums.
Over Brushing :
Many people do over-brushing to get whiten teeth. When a person brushes too hardly at gums, it becomes damaged. And it follows continuously to make teeth whiter. Then it will result in receding gums.
Over Flossing :
Flossing is an essential process to maintain oral health. But over flossing is harmful to oral health and especially for gums. You should only floss for the given time period with the flosser. More flossing can be the cause for receding gums.
Poor Oral Health Care :
Some people brush only once a day. But it is essential to brush after having a meal. If you are not brushing after taking a meal, then the plaque may be stuck on your teeth’ surface. So regular and correct brushing teeth is essential; otherwise, it may be the reason for receding gums.
Smoking Habit :
Smoking can badly affect your oral health. Most periodontal diseases are occurred just because of smoking, as per the research. The use of Tobacco for a long period can be the reason for the build-up of tartar. Tartar can be harmful to gums and resulted in receding gums.
Gum Disease :
Gum disease like gingivitis and periodontal disease is also one of the causes of receding gums. In these diseases, bacterial plaque is the build-up, which generates acid. This acid cannot retain any mineral in teeth and also irritate the gums and make them recede.
Dental Appliances :
Sometimes, improper fitting of crowns, bridgework, or dentures can also be the reason for receding gums. It can create stress and damage the gum-line. So dental appliances must be fitted properly; otherwise, it will damage the gums.
Why is Electric Toothbrush Best Option for Receding Gums?
Many reasons prove that Electric Toothbrush is the Best option for Receding Gums. The main reason is that it does not notify you to stop brushing hard with a general toothbrush when you are brushing hardly. But electric toothbrushes can notify you with the help of a pressure sensor when you are brushing hardly. Brushing too hard may be the reason for enhancing receding gums.
An electric toothbrush can replace bad breath with good breathing. Fading bristles of brush head notify you to replace the brush-head. Various brushing modes are helpful to cure your teeth and gums properly compared to the general toothbrush. There is also some electric toothbrush with various brushing heads to get different results with each brush head.
Most Electric toothbrushes come with a travel case, which is made for carrying out toothbrushes easily. The smart timer and quad pacer will help you brush for proper 2 minutes as per dentists’ recommendation.
Final Words :
You should cure your receding gums before it starts to increase. Firstly, you should consult with your dentist, and if he recommends you change your regular brushing tools, you should choose the Best one Electric toothbrush for you. From the above described 10 Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums, you can purchase anyone. You should purchase anyone which seems the best as per your needs and your budget. We hope that this article will help you choose the Best Electric Toothbrush for Receding Gums. For more information, please head to www.amazon.com/receding-gums.
I’m a General Dental Practitioner from Belgium living in the USA. I work Biotech Dental with my 20+ years of experience working in the dental industry and dealing with 1000’s patients, I hope to inform you and help you with my knowledge and the importance of dental hygiene.