Table of Contents
- Types of Sanitizers
- What is a UV Sanitizer?
- How a UV Sanitizer Works
- What is the Heat Steam Sanitizer?
- How a Heat Steam Sanitizer Works
- Best 5 Electric Toothbrush Sanitizers:
- Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
- #1) Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- #2) Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Charging Travel Case and Extra Brush Head, Black HX6462/08 :
- #3) Philips Sonicare HX6877/21 ProtectiveClean 6100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush :
- #4) Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush with built-in UV Sanitizer :
- #5) Fairywill PRO Electric Toothbrush, Ultra-Sonic Power Whitening Toothbrush
- What is a Toothbrush Sanitizer?
- The Best 5 Toothbrush Sanitizers:
- Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
- What to Consider Before Purchasing Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer?
- Reasons to use a Sanitizer for Your Toothbrush.
- Final Words :
A micro-disinfecting toothbrush sanitizer is an important tool for keeping your toothbrush free of germs. When you use an electric toothbrush to clean your teeth, most bacteria are removed, but some remain in the bristles. You can use a toothbrush micro sanitizer to remove all bacteria and make your toothbrush germ-free.
If bacteria become attached to the bristles of your toothbrush, they can enter your mouth when you brush your teeth. Therefore, it is important to clean your toothbrush with a disinfectant like the best electric toothbrush sanitizer to make it usable again. Frequent cleaning of your toothbrush will also benefit your oral health. According to the dental experts at American Dental Association, you should disinfect your electric toothbrush once a week.
Types of Sanitizers
There are two main types of sanitizer, which are:
- Ultraviolet Sanitizer (UV Sanitizer)
- Heat Steam Sanitizer
What is a UV Sanitizer?
A device that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to kill germs and bacteria is called a UV sanitizer. They come in all shapes and sizes, from smaller solutions you can carry around to larger ones that sit on the counter. UV sanitizers are a great way for businesses to clean products and improve hygiene.
How a UV Sanitizer Works
The lamps in the ultraviolet disinfector emit short-wave ultraviolet light that kills microorganisms. Bacteria are a group of single-celled microorganisms that can reproduce by division. By damaging the nucleic acid bonds that make up the bacteria’s DNA, this ultraviolet light kills the microorganisms’ ability to reproduce. This prevents the bacteria from growing and reproducing. After a few minutes, your brush head will be bacteria-free.
What is the Heat Steam Sanitizer?
Heat & Steam Sanitizer is a type of sanitizer that uses heat and steam to kill germs and bacteria. It kills germs differently than UV Sanitizer. Although they are technically different, they both do the same thing: kill bacteria on toothbrush bristles.
How a Heat Steam Sanitizer Works
The Heat Steam Sanitizer can kill 99.99 percent of bacteria on your toothbrush. It works by raising the temperature of the bristles to 100 degrees. The heat changes the chemical composition of the bristles and eliminates most germs. Natural steam and dry heat help kill germs and make your toothbrush fresh and usable.
Best 5 Electric Toothbrush Sanitizers:
Within the electric toothbrush, marketplace lies an essential feature: a UV sanitizer. Here, we give you the information on the 5 Best Electric Toothbrush Sanitizers.
Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
We will now consider the Best 5 Electric Toothbrushes, which come with their Sanitizer given above in the table. And also discuss their various features, advantages, and disadvantages.
Philips Sonicare HX9690/06 ExpertClean 7500 Bluetooth Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, you get two of everything. The Flexcare brush handle comes with a second Philips Sonicare brush head and a second travel cap and case. It also has its own UV sanitizer, which makes it easier to have your toothbrush head germ-free. Did you know that bacteria and germs can cause many oral problems? This toothbrush, therefore, is immensely beneficial for those who suffer from any problem related to gums. It can remove 100% more stains from your teeth surface. People with braces, dental restorations, and periodontal pockets can also use this electric toothbrush.
There are three cleaning modes and two routines available in Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric toothbrush. The first one is the clean mode in the cleaning modes to clean your teeth more effectively than a general toothbrush. The second one is the Sensitive mode, which is made for sensitive teeth and gums. And the last one is Massage mode, which gives you an extra one minute with less power to massage your gums properly. The two rines consist of care and Max care routine.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Patented Sonic Technology
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- 2 Handles and Brush Heads
- UV Sanitizer
- 3 weeks Battery Life
- Smart Timer and Quad Pacer
- Travel Charger
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- This electric toothbrush can remove 7 times more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush.
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Electric Toothbrush can improve your gum health in just 2 weeks of regular usage.
- It can remove up to 100% stains from your teeth surface and make your teeth whiter in just a week of regular use.
- There are 3 different cleaning modes and 2 routines which give you a better cleaning experience as per your need.
- The patented sonic technology of this toothbrush provides 31000 strokes per minute.
- You can also clean your toothbrush head from bacteria and germs with the help of the included UV Sanitizer.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- No pressure sensor can prevent you from hard brushing.
- According to reviewers, the toothbrush stopped working after several years of use.
#2) Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Charging Travel Case and Extra Brush Head, Black HX6462/08 :
Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean Electric Toothbrush provides superior cleaning to your teeth. The patented sonic technology of this toothbrush provides 62000 brushing strokes per minute. This toothbrush provides safe cleaning for those with braces, periodontal pockets, and dental restoration. It has 2 personalized routines that are the care and Max care. Care provides one-minute brushing for cleaning teeth as regularly. At the same time, Max care provides 3-minute brushing for thorough cleaning of your whole mouth.
The Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean comes with 2 toothbrush handles, 2 brush heads. And there are 2 travel cases and 2 travel caps, which makes it a travel-friendly device. UV Sanitizer can make your toothbrush head bacteria and germ-free. It has 3 brushing modes that are Clean mode, White mode, and Massage mode. The Smart timer gives you 2 minutes of brushing as per the recommendation of all dentists. And a 30-second pacer will help you to brush in all the sections for equal time.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- 3 Brushing Modes
- 2 Personalized Routines
- 2 Minute Timer and Quad Pacer
- Dynamic Cleaning Action
- UV Sanitizer
- Travel Charger
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- Different 3 Brushing modes allow you to brush with your preferable brushing mode.
- 62000 brushing strokes in a minute and Dynamic cleaning action can thoroughly clean your mouth.
- The UV sanitizer is helpful to remove all the germs and plaque from your toothbrush head.
- It can remove 7 times more plaque from your mouth and give you more freshness.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this toothbrush can remain up to 3 weeks by a single charge.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Whitening Edition Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With UV Sanitizer :
- As per the reviews of some users, this electric toothbrush won’t last for more than 2 years.
- It may cause tooth decay or any gum-related problem as it hasn’t a pressure sensor to prevent hard brushing.
Philips Sonicare HX6877/21 ProtectiveClean 6100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has Bluetooth wireless technology for use with your smartphone. You can connect this electric toothbrush to an app via Bluetooth and download progress reports to improve your oral health over time. With the app’s help, you can see exactly where you made contact with your teeth during brushing and keeping track of goals for improved dental care. If a small spot remains in your teeth, the location sensor can locate it. The touch-up feature will then guide you to where that small spot is located in your mouth. Small spots that remain in teeth can be quickly located with the location sensor and touched up with touch-up features.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush has a UV sanitizer. It also has 3 intensity settings and 3 different cleaning modes. The 3 cleaning modes consist of Clean mode, White mode, and Deep Clean mode. This electric toothbrush has two types of brush heads: Adaptive Clean and InterCare. Its Adaptive Clean brush head removes 10 times the plaque of a general toothbrush, while the InterCare brush head lasts three months longer than most other brands, saving you money.
Features of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- 2 Brush Heads
- 3 Cleaning Modes and Intensity Settings
- Unique Smart Sensor Technology
- Pressure Sensor
- 62000 Brushing Movements in a Minute
- Deluxe Travel Case
Advantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Philips Sonicare Platinum Electric Toothbrush has a pressure sensor to prevent you from hard brushing.
- Deluxe Travel case and travel caps make this toothbrush a travel-friendly device.
- This toothbrush can remove 10 times more plaque in comparison to a general toothbrush.
- The Sonicare app tracks your brushing progress and gives you real-time feedback.
- Its Sanitizer will kill up to 99% of bacteria and germs from your brush head in just 10 minutes.
Disadvantages of Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- According to one reviewer, this toothbrush doesn’t connect to the app after some weeks.
- The bristles start to fall out in just a few months of usage, as per one reviewer.
The Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus electric toothbrush has a built-in UV disinfector. The UV light can kill up to 99% of all bacteria and germs on the brush head. This toothbrush comes with 12 different brush heads. With every 3 brush heads, you get a new color. There are 4 brush heads included that can be stored in the disinfection chamber. Each brush head can work for up to 3 months. So, this toothbrush can last up to 3 years as it contains 12 brush heads.
There are 3 brushing modes in the Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Electric Toothbrush. The 3 brushing modes of this toothbrush are designed to suit different needs and preferences. The first mode is Normal, which is for daily use. The second mode is Sensitive, for taking care of people with sensitive teeth and gums. There is also a Massage mode, with less power but just as much effectiveness to promote the health of your gums. This toothbrush comes with a 1-year warranty.
Features of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- Sonic Wave Technology
- Timer and Pacer
- 3 Cleaning Modes
- Built-In UV Sanitizer
- 12 Replacement Brush Heads
- Charging Dock
Advantages of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- Sonic wave technology of this toothbrush provides 30000 brushing strokes per minute.
- You do not need to buy a replacement brush head as it comes with 12 brush heads.
- The UV sanitizer of this toothbrush removes 99% plaque and germs in just 7 minutes.
- It has a 2-minute timer with a 30-second pacer, which vibrates the handle when you should change your brushing section.
- You can use your preferred mode as Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Electric Toothbrush has 3 cleaning modes.
Disadvantages of Pursonic S450 Deluxe Plus Sonic Electric Toothbrush built-in UV Sanitizer :
- This toothbrush has no travel case or other tools, so it is a less convenient device for traveling.
- According to some reviewers, this toothbrush won’t last more than 6-8 months.
The sonic toothbrush is IPX7 waterproof, so you can use it while washing your hair in the shower. It comes with five different modes of teeth cleaning, and each of them offers different vibrations in just one minute. The modes include clean, white, polish, massage, and DIY cleaning options. The Fairywill Sonic Electric Toothbrush is made with the IPX7 waterproof design. The DIY mode comes with 5 frequencies and 5 intensities. This allows you to create 25 different intensities. The selected mode lights up when you select it so you know what you are working with.
Included with the Fairywill Sonic Electric Toothbrush are 3 interchangeable brush heads. Each brush head has soft DuPont bristles that can last up to 90 days. The toothbrush comes with a travel case and wall adapter to keep your toothbrush handy. This toothbrush is practical. Over time, you can feel your teeth getting cleaner. With the portable travel case, you can conveniently take your toothbrush with you when you travel. With the travel case, you can take two extra brush heads with you on your next holiday.
Each cleaning mode provides different vibrations per minute (VPM), which are as follows.
- Clean mode – 31000 VPM
- White mode – 41000 VPM
- Polish mode – 48000 VPM
- Massage mode – 31000 VPM
- DIY mode – 48000 VPM
Features of Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- 5 Brushing Modes
- IPX7 Waterproof Device
- UV Sanitizer
- Long-Lasting Battery Life
- 3 Brush Heads
- 25 Intensities
- 2 Minute Timer
Advantages of Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- Abox Sonic Electric Toothbrush has IPX7 waterproof protection.
- The lithium-Ion battery of this toothbrush will remain up to 60 days with a single 24hr charge.
- Different 5 brushing modes allow you to use your preferable brushing mode.
- Ultraviolet waves of Sanitizer will be distributed throughout your toothbrush bristles and kills up to 99% bacteria.
- The built-in timer will be automatically turn off the toothbrush when 2 minutes completed.
Disadvantages of Sonic Electric Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer :
- As per one reviewer, the toothbrush will only work with the Abox toothbrush head.
- This toothbrush has no 30-second timer to notify you of changing the brushing section.
What is a Toothbrush Sanitizer?
A toothbrush sanitizer is a device that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet (UV) light to kill or inactivate the microorganism. UV light has been used since the early 1900s to kill or sterilize infectious organisms. Today, UV toothbrush sanitizers are used to kill or inactivate the microorganisms on your toothbrush and all over your bathroom.
The Best 5 Toothbrush Sanitizers:
Toothbrush Sanitizer Reviews
The Uv Light Sanitizer Wand – UV-C Disinfectant Antibacterial Sterilizer kills germs and bacteria in a unique way: through steam and heat. The heat changes the chemical composition of your toothbrush head and kills germs and bacteria. It disinfects your toothbrush heads in just 20 seconds, 99.9999% of germs and bacteria are dead. Using steam and heat that can reach up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, this toothbrush sanitizer makes your brush head super clean. A quick press of a button is all it takes to start cleaning your brush head. It is compatible with both electric and manual toothbrushes.
Uv Light Sanitizer Wand is the only disinfectant that uses natural steam and dry heat. Toothbrushes that are not disinfected can be the cause of infections such as periodontal disease and colds or flu. Therefore, you should not store the disinfected toothbrushes with other undisinfected toothbrushes. You should keep them in this disinfectant to remain germ-free until the next brushing.
Features of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Uses Heat and Steam
- 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick Sanitizing
- Compatible with Electric and Manual Toothbrush
- Germ-Free Storage
Advantages of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer uses natural heat and steam to clean your brush head.
- It will reach up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit to remove bacteria and germs.
- This sanitizer can clean both the electric and manual toothbrush heads.
- You can store your sanitized toothbrush in the sanitizer so that it remains germ-free till the next brushing.
- The sanitizer will sanitize your toothbrush head in just a few seconds.
Disadvantages of Germ Terminator Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- You should be careful while leaving your toothbrush or brush head in it as heat may melt the toothbrush.
- There is no auto shut-off option in this sanitizer to stop it when sanitizing will be completed.
Get your family organized with the SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer. This product is designed to store your toothbrushes and toothpaste. It has a built-in fan for keeping fresh air circulating. UV-C lamps will destroy bacteria that build-up, making them friendly to most toothbrush heads. With the capacity to store 5 toothbrushes, this product comes in handy in families.
The installation of the toothbrush sanitizer is quite simple. First, you should clean the wall and dry it. There are two hooks fixed on both ends of the backplane of the sanitizer. You should uncover these protective layers and stick them to the wall. After that, wait for the next 24 hours. Finally, place your toothbrush and toothpaste. This can easily be stuck with ceramics, metal, and glass.
Features of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Built-In Battery
- UV Toothbrush Holder
- Toothpaste Holder
- Build-In Fan
- Suitable for Most of Toothbrush Head
Advantages of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- This sanitizer kills the germs and stops the reproduction of germs after sanitizing.
- The SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer is suitable for most toothbrush heads.
- UV-C lamp will sanitize your toothbrush head in 8 minutes and make your toothbrush head germ-free.
- There is a UV toothbrush holder that can hold 5 toothbrushes and also one toothpaste.
- A built-in fan keeps the air fresh and reduces the multiplication of bacteria.
Disadvantages of SARMOCARE Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- According to some reviewers, this sanitizer only lasts for some months.
- Instructions provided with this sanitizer are not easy to understand.
Pursonic’s UV Toothbrush Sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs. It reduces the spread of infectious diseases, gum disease, cavities, and many other diseases related to oral health. The sanitizer comes with an LED light that is highly efficient. There is no need to replace it, as the LED can last for the toothbrush case’s life. You can easily store it anywhere because this hand sanitizer is made with a portable design. So you can store it wherever you want, including your kitchen, car, or office drawer.
This Pursonic S1 UV Toothbrush Sanitizer will automatically turn on when you put your toothbrush in it. After five minutes of sanitizing, the light will shut off on its own. All you have to do is put your toothbrush or toothbrush head into it, and the sanitizer does all the work. This sanitizer is compatible with all general and most electric toothbrush heads. It is a convenient device that is portable, allowing it to fit in your travel bag easily. It is effortless to use and clean, making it quite a useful device.
Features of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Ultraviolet Bulbs
- Portable Sanitizer
- Travel-Friendly Device
- Automatic Turn On and Off
- Easy way to Use and Clean
- Convenient for General and Electric Toothbrush
Advantages of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- This toothbrush sanitizer kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush head.
- Pursonic S1 UV Toothbrush Sanitizer is made with a portable design so you can place it anywhere.
- It works for all the general toothbrushes and most of the electric toothbrush heads.
- The UV toothbrush sanitizer will automatically turn on when the toothbrush is inserted and turn off; then, the toothbrush will be sanitized.
- You can take it with you while traveling anywhere as it can be fitted to your bag easily.
Disadvantages of Pursonic S1 Portable UV Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Required batteries are not included with this toothbrush sanitizer, so you have to purchase it separately.
- As per the reviews of some customers, it won’t work after the usage of a few months.
The eJiasu Toothbrush Sanitizer comes in two different colors: blue and pink. It can clean and protect your toothbrush from bacteria and harmful germs daily. This sanitizer is also incredibly easy to take on the go and can be used in your purse, bag, or backpacks. After inserting your toothbrush into it, the sanitizer will automatically turn on. When the sanitizing process is complete, the toothbrush sanitizer will automatically turn off. Do not worry that damage to the bristles will occur. The way to clean and wipe the toothbrush sanitizer is easy.
eJiasu’s Toothbrush Case Sanitizer has been designed for easy operation and portability. The UV bulbs can last for the lifetime of the product. It takes less space on the bathroom counter than other UV toothbrush sanitizers. The small design of this sanitizer also makes it convenient for traveling with your toothbrush. It fits all toothbrushes and most electric brush heads. The sanitizer can clear 99.99 percent of bacteria and germs from your toothbrush in just 5 minutes.
Features of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- Portable and Small Design
- Affordable Sanitizer
- Travel-friendly Device
- Fits to All Toothbrushes and Most Electric Toothbrush Heads
- Automatic Turn On and Shut Off
Advantages of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- The eJiasu Toothbrush Sanitizer comes at a reasonable price, so it is an affordable device from all these toothbrush sanitizers.
- This sanitizer’s portable and small design makes it easy to carry out a purse, bag, and backpack.
- This toothbrush sanitizer can clean all the general toothbrushes and most of the electric toothbrush heads.
- You just need to insert your toothbrush into the sanitizer, and then it turns on and shuts off itself.
- It is also a travel-friendly device because it doesn’t take more space in your travel bag.
Disadvantages of eJiasu Toothbrush Holder and Sanitizer :
- You have to purchase the required battery of this toothbrush sanitizer separately.
- According to some reviewers, this sanitizer will not work properly after some months of usage.
The Samocare Toothbrush Sanitizer has dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology. It can sterilize up to 5 toothbrushes or 3 toothbrushes and a razor. It also has a place to store your toothpaste. You can either stick the sanitizer on the bathroom wall or place its stand on your countertop. After brushing your teeth, you can dry your head with the built-in heating system. Then perform final sterilization with the UV lights; this ensures that nothing remains on the toothbrush head.
The Sanicare Toothbrush Sanitizer emits a soft sound when the door is opened or closed. It uses UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology to kill 99.9% of the bacteria in the brush that causes flu, gum disease, cavities, and more. This sanitizer is perfect for the whole family. It can clean 5 toothbrushes at once in just 10 minutes. It is preferable for all types of toothbrushes, such as plastic, metal, or wood.
Features of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- Dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology
- Toothpaste Holder
- Suitable for all General Toothbrushes
- Toothbrush Holder
- Soft Chime
Advantages of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- The Avari Toothbrush sanitizer comes with a toothpaste holder and AC adaptor.
- This toothbrush sanitizer is suitable for all the type of toothbrushes like wood, plastic, and metal.
- It can hold and sterilize 5 toothbrushes or 3 toothbrushes and a razor at a time.
- Dual UV/ Heat Sterilizing Technology helps to remove 99.9% of bacteria and germs from toothbrushes.
- A soft chime will ring when you open or closed the Sanitizer box.
Disadvantages of Avari Dual UV and Heat Premium Toothbrush Sanitizer :
- You have to turn on or off this sanitizer as it cannot work itself.
- The instruction which is given with this toothbrush is not easy to understand.
What to Consider Before Purchasing Electric Toothbrush Sanitizer?
There are some important factors to keep in mind while purchasing a toothbrush sanitizer, listed in this order:
- The Cleaning Method: Before purchasing a toothbrush sanitizer, you need to check out the cleaning method. There are two common methods of sanitization: Ultraviolet light and heat. Some sanitizers use UV and heat, while others only use heat. Not all toothbrush sanitizers are made equally.
- The Bacteria Killing Capacity: Most toothbrush sanitizers kill a high percentage of the available bacteria and germs in the brush head. There are only minor differences between the UV light and heat sanitizers. UV-light sanitizers can kill up to 99% of bacteria and germs, while heat sanitizers kill a bit more at 99.999%. The difference is minor between the UV light and heat sanitizers. Both sanitizers can work to clean your brush head. If you are still looking for a more thorough way to clean your brush head, it’s time to upgrade to a heat sanitizer. A UV light will work just fine, but if you want something that heats and kills bacteria and germs, a heat sanitizer is the best choice.
- Battery Life: A toothbrush sanitizer’s battery life is an important factor to consider when purchasing a unit. Some come with built-in batteries, while others require standard batteries. The amount of charge the toothbrush has remaining will be important to frequent travelers. A portable unit with a built-in battery may be more convenient for this type of shopper.
- Design:Purchasing a sanitizer for your bathroom can make or break the appearance. You must choose between a portable and wall-mounted sanitizer. The color or light of the sanitizer will also make an impact on your bathroom. Another crucial detail is turning it on and off and considering what that entails in your lifestyle. The sanitizer has an on/off system that can be activated by either pressing a button or activating automatically after a certain period. If it’s automatic, you should activate it according to the instructions.
- Suitability for Different Brush Heads:Be sure to check if the sanitizer is compatible with your preferred toothbrush head brand or type. Not all sanitizers support all other brands’ toothbrush heads. This kind of sanitizer is useful for you when the whole family uses one brand of toothbrushes.
Reasons to use a Sanitizer for Your Toothbrush.
For some people, a transparent cap or a plastic toothbrush case is enough to save the toothbrush from germs and bacteria. However, they will not dry the brush, so the number of bacteria and germs will increase. It is far better to use a toothbrush sanitizer to eliminate bacteria. The benefits of using a sanitizer are as follows :
- Clear the Microorganism:The sanitizers destroy the bond of nucleic acid, which makes up DNA. The disruption of DNA will affect the cell division of bacteria and cannot reproduce the bacteria by division. After that, you can clean all the bacteria and germs from your toothbrush completely. The next day, you can feel the toothbrush as fresh as the first time using it.
- Keeps Away from Smell and Dirt: There is a place to store one or more toothbrushes in the sanitizer. So you can store your toothbrush in it and keep your toothbrush away from the dirt and smell. Dirt and bacteria are not visible to us, but they are best kept away than any other options.
- Improve Your Oral Health: The daily use of a toothbrush without sanitizing can cause many oral problems like the flu/cold, gum disease, and many other problems. But the sanitized toothbrush can improve your oral health day by day. Another benefit of daily toothbrush sanitization is that it can reduce the risk of spreading germs.
Final Words :
Did you know that sanitizers help kill harmful bacteria and germs from toothbrushes? Otherwise, those microbes may come back and infect your mouth. Sanitizers can eliminate up to 99.9% of bacteria and germs on your toothbrush. That’s why you should clean your brush heads regularly to improve your oral health.
I hope that this article will help you purchase the Best Electric Toothbrush with Sanitizer and Toothbrush Sanitizer for you.
For more information, please head to www.amazon.com/toothbrush-sanitizer.