Table of Contents
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Review: Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is the new generation water flosser for your dental care. You may have used various water flossers to clean your teeth, but this one is different. The hydromagnetic feature makes the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator more effective than the old string flosser and other water flossers.
The Hydrofloss and Quantum Labs has used a highly innovative, unique magnetic technology to make this water flosser. 2 patents protect the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator in the United States. This oral irrigator is proven to reduce tartar and bacterial buildup more efficiently and effectively.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Review
The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator has many good features and benefits. But how will you decide if it is useful for you or your family? Some people are already using it, but some are still thinking, “Is it worth buying?” It would be best if you referred to our Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Review to know every important detail about this water flosser and to know whether you should buy Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator or not.
Brief Review: Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is a combination of Magnetohydrodynamics and oral irrigation technologies. We have conducted research to find all the special features and specifications of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator. It would be best if you referred to our brief review given below about Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator to know its features, pros, and cons:
Features of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator:
The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator contains the following features:
- 9 Water Pressure Settings
- Includes 4 Color Coded Jet Tips
- Hydro Magnetic Technology
- 800 ml Water Reservoir
- Runs on 120 Volt Power Supply
- One Year Limited Warranty
Pros and Cons of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator:
The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator comes with various pros and cons, as mentioned below:
- It has 9 different water pressure settings that allow you to floss your teeth and massage your gums at your comfortable pressure level.
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator generates water pressure up to 60 psi and uses magnetic technology to clean teeth.
- It is clinically proven to reduce tartar (calculus) and bacterial buildup 64% more effective than other water flossers.
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator has a large water reservoir that holds around 800 millimeters of water to let you floss your teeth for a long time without refilling it.
- It comes with 4 Color-Coded Jet Tips. You can assign the jet tips to your family members based on their color codes.
- The water hose vibrates because of the pulsating water pump, which may cause the leaking problem.
- The Pause Flow Button is a bit hard to press, and the motor makes noise when the oral irrigator is on.
Detailed Review: Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator
To know deeply about Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator, we have used it for several days. Here we will share our experience of using Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator to let you know every small detail about it.
1200 Pulses per Minute
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator delivers 1200 pulses per minute to clean your teeth. Hydro Floss disrupts plaque biofilm with such a powerful pulsating stream, flushes food and bacteria between teeth, below the gum, and hard to reach areas.
60 psi Water Pressure
Each water flosser comes with a minimum and maximum water pressure level. The maximum pressure level of the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is 60 psi. This pressure level (60 psi) is the safest and most effective on gingival tissue. You can also adjust the pressure as per your preference and comfort for flossing the teeth.
800 ml Water Reservoir
Water Reservoir holds a certain amount of water, which is sprayed by an oral irrigator for flossing. The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator comes with an 800 ml large water reservoir and a lid for easy filling. With such a big reservoir, this water flosser allows you to floss your teeth for longer than other water flossers continuously.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is the only water flosser made with HydroMagnetics Technology. This feature makes it unique among all other water flossers and oral irrigators. According to clinical studies, it is proven that Hydro Floss is 44% more effective than non-magnetic irrigators to reduce plaque and calculus.
Color-Coded Jet Tips
Jet Tips are fixed on the water flosser handle before the flossing process starts. There are four different color jet tips included with Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator. It means four members of your family can clean and floss their teeth using only one oral irrigator with different jet tips.
Guarantee and Warranty
The Hydro Floss and Quantum Labs provide one year warranty on the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator. When you buy this water flosser, you will also get options to extend your warranty up to 3 years. The company also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to win buyers’ trust in their product.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator: How It Works
Many people are already using Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator to clean their teeth every day. Some people have other water flossers, but very few people know how the Hydro Floss actually works. We are here to guide you about it in a brief discussion mentioned below:
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator combines two technologies, i.e., Magnetohydrodynamics and Oral Irrigation. It treats the water with magnetic technology that affects the ionization process.
- By reversing the polarity of ions at the molecular level, Hydro Floss reduces surface tension and prevents bacteria’s ability to attach to the teeth surface by preventing the formation of tartar (calculus).
In this way, the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator utilizes water pressure and magnetic technology to plaque, tartar, food debris, and bacteria between the teeth and below the gum line.
Final Opinion: Is It Worth Buying?
A Water Flosser or Oral Irrigator is useful to maintain your oral health. Therefore it is important to know if it’s worth buying before you actually purchase it. The price of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is higher than most regular water flossers, but it has magnetic technology, which is not present in any other flosser.
The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is clinically proven to be more effective in removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria than all other water flossers. Moreover, the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and one year warranty. So the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is really worth buying water flosser to keep your teeth stronger and gums healthier for a long time.
For more information, please head to www.amazon.com/hydro-floss.