Table of Contents
- 1. Get a good quality mouthwash with fluoride
- 2. Clean your teeth properly
- 3. Be smart and floss every day
- 4. Clean your teeth thoroughly and effectively: avoid improper brushing.
- 5. Have we said it yet? Flossing is important! Floss like a dentist!
- 6. You may have sensitive teeth
- 7. Regular dental checkups are a must
- 8. Conclusion, last but not least: Use a WATER FLOSSER regularly.
Why does it hurt or I have pain when I brush my teeth?
This is a very common question for children but also for adults. Children may think that brushing their teeth hurts because it feels weird or because the toothpaste tastes bad. The truth is that sometimes children feel discomfort when their toothbrush touches.
It hurts because the gums are pulled, and some of the tooth roots are exposed to air. And if you don’t floss, those exposed roots can get infected. If this sounds familiar, a Waterflosser might be right for you. A Waterflosser is a device that can clean your teeth with cold or warm water just as well as a toothbrush and floss, but it requires no effort on your part. If you have gums that are prone to bleeding or receding, a Waterflosser is a good idea.
According to American Dental Association, if you have bleeding or receding gums, you should floss at least once a day. But if you’re too lazy or can’t stand the pain, it might be time to get a water flosser.
You should pay special attention to your gums because not only do they have more minor blood vessels than the rest of your mouth, but they are also very sensitive.
A Waterflosser is a portable device that is similar in size and shape to a cordless drill. It is equipped with a small, flat nozzle that delivers a thin stream of water under pressure at high speed, reaching deep between your teeth and into your gum pockets. Water flossers come with tips that vary in width, length, and even color.
Here are the 8 immediate actions you can take if you experience pain or blood while brushing your teeth:
1. Get a good quality mouthwash with fluoride
Some people experience pain in their gums or teeth when brushing. The reasons may vary, but the main reason is that the mouthwash you are using is not good. Some mouthwashes are good at killing bacteria, but they don’t strengthen the gums, which means it actually weakens your gums and teeth in the long run. Don’t reach for the cheap ones. Go for reputable brands like Listerine. They may cost a little more, but when you compare the ingredients to the cheaper ones, you’ll know it’s worth it.
- Item Package Dimension: 5.0cm L x 5.0cm W x 5.0cm H
- Item Package Weight: 0.2 oz
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, alcohol, sorbitol solution, flavoring, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, benzoic acid, zinc chloride, sodium benzoate And FD&C green 3. Ingredients: Active: Thymol, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, And Menthol. Also Contains: Water, Alcohol, Sorbitol Solution, Flavoring, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Benzoate And FD&C Green 3. Active Ingredients: Thymol, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, And menthol.
- Model Number: 529321800
2. Clean your teeth properly
Whether you have experience with painful tooth brushing or not, the best way to clean your teeth is with toothpaste. Do it gently and without too much force. You can try: “double” brushing – brush twice with different toothbrushes in the same mouth to avoid using the same toothbrush for too long – this will make your gums and teeth healthy. You can also: use water, but wait about half a minute before brushing–this will thoroughly clean your toothpaste and teeth after that time. The water creates suction, so the dirt goes into the sink, where you can easily pull it out. Alternatively, you can also use baking soda to clean your teeth well. It is suitable for preventing tooth decay and many other diseases.
3. Be smart and floss every day
Flossing allows you to clean your teeth without a toothbrush. You can pull food out from between your teeth and gums so you can clean them more effectively. You need to “floss” every day, even if you brush every day. This will help prevent gum disease and other illnesses, but it also gives you “good breath”.ve gum health by 100% within two weeks by just using the Waterpik twice a day.
4. Clean your teeth thoroughly and effectively: avoid improper brushing.
When brushing your teeth, be careful not to brush too hard. Otherwise, your teeth may be in pain. First and foremost, avoid “over-brushing.” Put toothpicks or a toothpick between your teeth to brush. “Excessive brushing” will make your gums unhealthier, but flossing can make your gums healthier.
5. Have we said it yet? Flossing is important! Floss like a dentist!
Have we said it before? Flossing is important! Flossing is the key to success and maintaining good dental health. It would help if you did it regularly. It enables you to remove food that we can’t easily see and makes your gums healthy. Flossing helps to improve your breath and keep your teeth healthy.
6. You may have sensitive teeth
Our Top tips:
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles.
- Avoid whitening toothpaste.
- If you use whitening toothpaste, make sure you don’t use it too often. Your teeth will also become sensitive if you use them too often. You can try using baking soda and water to brush your teeth; it is suitable for gum health and helps remove bad breath, and also promotes blood circulation in the mouth.y acidic foods.
- Use a fluoridated mouthwash daily.
- Brush twice with different toothbrushes in the same mouth to avoid using the same toothbrush for too long – this will make your gums and teeth healthy. You can also use baking soda and water to brush your teeth; it is suitable for gum health, helps remove bad breath, and promotes blood circulation in the mouth.y acidic foods.
- Eat a healthy diet by grinding plenty of vegetables, fruits, dairy products like milk, yogurt, cheese, etc. Consider purchasing a mouthguard.
- Bonding, crowns, or inlays. These can fix a tooth defect or decay that is causing sensitivity.
- A fluoride mouthwash helps keep tooth enamel strong. Both adults and children should use a mouth rinse at least twice a day to prevent damage from eating large amounts of sugar.
- Surgical gum grafting. This will protect the root and reduce sensitivity if the gum tissue has eroded from the root.
7. Regular dental checkups are a must
Regular dental checkups are essential, and going to the dentist regularly can help prevent problems. He can tell you if you have gum disease or cavities. There are also many other effective ways to improve your dental health without treatment.
He will find the evil of it all, tooth decay: There are six types of plaque bacteria (caries-producing) that can cause tooth decay, namely: streptococcus mutans, streptococcus sobrinus, streptococcus oralis, streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus, lactobacillus, and actinomyces viscosus. In the dental plaque environment, which has a pH range of 5.0-6]
Don’t always seek treatment immediately after pain from brushing your teeth – for example, children under five shouldn’t go to the dentist right away as long as they appear “pain-free.” The most effective way to prevent oral hygiene problems is to include daily cleaning.
8. Conclusion, last but not least: Use a WATER FLOSSER regularly.
It’s easy to floss in your own bathroom. Electric water flossing not only helps you stay healthier and healthy in the long run but also keeps your teeth clean because it removes plaque and bacteria more effectively than a manual toothbrush. Therefore, it can stop bad breath, gum disease, cavities, bleeding gums & tooth decay.
A patient of the famous Dr.Kaneko went to see him complaining of pain when brushing her teeth. After examining her teeth, he gave her a water floss the next day and advised her to use it twice a day for two weeks, and the pain would go away by itself. And it did!
You can read up on all our in-depth Waterpik reviews here or if you’re in a hurry and just want to grab the best one immediately here, without further reading, Waterpik Sonic-Fusion Professional Flossing Electric Toothbrush
- BRUSH & FLOSS AT THE SAME TIME: Sonic-Fusion combines the power of an advanced rechargeable sonic electric toothbrush with the proven effectiveness of the Waterpik Water Flosser
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Up to 2x as effective as traditional brushing and flossing for reducing plaque and improving gum health; Accepted by the American Dental Association
- 3 MODES: Brush, Floss, Brush & Floss
- ONE DEVICE DOES IT ALL: At the push of a button switch from sonic brushing, to water flossing, to both; Handle detaches for brushing on the go
- INCLUDES: 2 water flossing brush heads, 2-minute timer with 30-second pacer, 10 pressure settings, recharge indicator, deluxe toothbrush travel case, and global voltage (100 - 240vac, 50/60hz). Waterpik's Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. Sonic-Fusion is backed by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty; Run time: 30 minutes
- SUPPORT & WARRANTY: Waterpik’s Fort Collins, Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs. The Waterpik Sonic Fusion is backed by a 3 year warranty